Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bored... Bored...Bored

Here I am outside on Catalpa. None of the kids are out- because out of the 3 others in the neighborhood- 2 are in school. There is a cool breeze upon us as we hang out in our driveway- Nathan and I.

I got off work at 8am as usual and ended up passed out on the couch by 9 and slept till 11. Not a whole lot of hours but enough to get me to 1 or 2pm which is when I can pass out in my bed.

Work was boring last night. We had the weekend off- so not a whole lot of kids were on campus. So- not even cleaning needed done. I got out the ol' laptop and tried to learn some new things on Photoshop CS3 but it just wasn't clicking. I went into the office and surfed on the computer but nothing really hooked me. I ended up playing Bookworm on my Blackberry from 4-6:30am when my boss showed up. I did read one of my SIL People magazines. I learned that Halle Barry has type 2 diabetes. Her pregnancy will be a lot like mine was.

Now it is October 16th. Half the month is gone. Our money is gone till Friday I can't even take Nathan for a lunch to McDonalds... stupid bills. Our trip to Manhattan won't happen till Spring. Not sure when- cuz we need a 3 day weekend and Bud doesn't have one in the Spring. So I am bummed about that part. I am also bummed cuz my 38th Birthday was supposed to be our Manhattan trip. So I am sad about that part of it too.

Nathan got a Powerwheels for being the grandson. He drives with his left foot. He drives into their garage door and whatever else he can. He can't coordinate his feet and his hands on the steering wheel. He just needs practice. Still no potty training happening either and it driving me insane. He doesn't care about Grave Digger anymore. He just gets under my skin!!!!!!
Well- it is 12:30pm so I probably need to take him in and feed him some lunch so we can all take a nap!!! Maybe I won't be so critical and grouchy after words... yes...right!

No comments: