Wednesday, December 26, 2007










Ok- I thought I posted a lot more than that- guess I haven't... Guess it is time for an update.





Went to the eye doctor- no damage!





Went to Endocrinologist- new drug - Byetta! It makes me go low and it curbs my hunger!





Saw Santa---Nathan had him all to himself. We love this Santa- he knew I was prego before I was!!! Had the Christmas with the IN-LAWS Check out my mother in laws face!






Had Christmas with her family as well. MORE stuff to bring home- Yay!!! Nathan got a new coat from Aunt Tori.

We are definitely going to put it to use later today when we head up to Iowa.


Our Christmas here in Kansas...

Gotta love the hair- huh? Got my "bling bling" tattoos and my hair dryer from the hubby. Check out my late (that's ok) Birthday card from my hubby and son too- it is the giant Spongebob on the tree.
Well- I need to go switch clothes in the dryer- so I can get out of here and head to Iowa... will post more later... I promise (like anyone reads this blog anyway...)

No comments: