Monday, November 10, 2008

Tired Old Lady

I am so tired of life again. I get so busy and "caught up" in tryng to get everthing done and it leads me nowhere. I rebel and end up a veggie in the recliner with the laptop.

I got off work today at 4:15 and rented a movie at the "redbox" and went to Hallmark and got two ornaments for our tree this year. I actually found a Wall-E ornament!!!

Came home- put on my pj's and watched a few of "MY SHOWS" without Bud and Nathan yapping and demanding my time and attention.

Tried to clean up the shower and had a few tiles come loose and fall off my bathtub wall!!! UGH! I have tomorrow off from work and my goal is to get some shelving up in "MY ROOM" so I can get it cleaned up and organized so I can work in there. We'll see what actually gets done.

Interviews for my job are next week! I asked my boss if I could leave early on Friday so I can get out of town before traffic hits. She said "a week before your interview?" ha haha?

Oh and the big boss gave me an announcement for the daily bulletin and I had a few typos in it. Tomorrow I ain't there to correct it!!! ugh!!!

I forgot my "id" at work today and couldn't get in! UGH! Gotta find it!!!

Well- the boys will be back- more on the old lady later I guess.

No comments: