Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Why?


Ok- you are all probably asking yourself - why? Why did Sherry create yet another blog? Well my 360 Blog has limitations and so does my - myspace blog - so I decided to branch out, and this one here is just for my creativity notes and mumblings and musings.

Now that I have that off my chest.

Creatively I am in a small cramped space. why? I am a clutter-aholic. I have papers from my youth ministry days, I have papers from my Interpreting days, I have papers from my pre-school teacher days, I have papers from my scrapbooking stuff. All things that mentally are blocking me- they are blocking me from clearing out- and creating new and wonderful things, but my head says to KEEP IT - What if you ever go back to doing that again? Valuable musings and information! Scrapbooking I am doing today- so that is ok- but the other stuff? I guess I just need to blog myself to decide to pitch it.

I could donate- but to who?

I won't be blogging for a few days- I have to go back up to Iowa to help my mom pick out the gravestone for my Dad's cemetary plot. It has almost been 2 months since he died, but it has been too darn cold! I miss you Day-od.
-Till the next time I get the "urge"

No comments: