Monday, August 27, 2007

Yep- More breathing happening here

I passed my final with a 92%!!! My State Boards- I am still waiting to hear. I ended up taking that exam on a DayQuil haze.

I am back at work full-time. I really enjoy it! I haven't had to do a whole lot of "Nursing Assistance" - mainly I do a lot of the nurses paperwork and hand out band-aids. Which is fine by me. I need more practice on the blood pressure and stuff anyway.

Nathan and I went to the Iowa State Fair! We had an "Ok" time. He was wiped out by 2pm. I missed the butter cow! We were so busy seeing everything else. We went alone. Bud stayed home in KS and David Wayne stayed in BED!!!!
Next year hopefully Nathan is a bit better and sticking around me- in public. We will enjoy it even more!
In a few days- I am leaving for Prairie du Chien Wisconsin! Why? I am officiating my neice's wedding... I am so excited! I got the program put together and my part all done last night while I was at work (it is the quietest place to work!)
I need to call Bud's doctor... will blog more later.

No comments: