Friday, August 3, 2007

Simpsonized!









Well, this is me- and Darren Simpsonized! There is a cool website where you can get simpsonized too! http://www.simpsonizeme.com/ but right now it is busy. I am trying to do Bud's - but the site is down right this minute. I will post Bud's when I get it done. I will do Nathan's too.



One last week of CNA training. Final on Tuesday and State Boards on Friday. I also have a 5-10 minute report on Meniere's Disease.



No Nathan starting on Saturday!!! Bud and I are going to PARTY!!!! We will probably end up seeing "Hot Rod" the movie and going out once.



Sunday I am giving my first sermon at Bonner Springs. I have to do some work on that for sure.



So, I have a few things to do in the next few days. I am also still trying to move out of the basement. It has been hard with Nathan in the house- and so next week- I go to KSD on Monday and so the rest of the week will be moving and cleaning and decluttering.



Here is our little man all Simpsonized!!! Isn't he cute?

Well- we are having a huge BLOCK PARTY tonight and I have to get ready for it.

Nathan is still napping- so I am going to get some of the prep work done now!!!!

Till something else happens in our lives???









No comments: