Sunday, November 11, 2007

November .... AAAAAAAA!!!! and Boxette

Well - today would have been my sister's 47th birthday. But she left this earth almost 5 years ago.

We have done absolutely NOTHING this weekend. To tell you the truth- it is pure heaven. I did do some sorting of my scrapbook supplies. That is all...

Nathan actually went potty once yesterday. None the rest of the day. None TODAY!! AAA!!! I can't wait until "he gets it!"

He is going to start full-time at preschool the week of Thanksgiving. He covered himself in Vicks Vapor Rub on Tuesday when I was sleeping! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Heading to Iowa for my birthday on Friday.

Well- that is all I really want to say right now... Not too wordy today... Not feelin' it. Oh yes- my Scrapbook website on Scrap Outside the Box - is having this cool activity. We signed up to have one of their trademark bears visit us for awhile. I have "Boxette" visiting right now. This is my page about her arrival. So stay tuned for more of Boxette's visit to Olathe!

No comments: