Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey folks! I'm back... Went to the visitation and memorial service for PaPa Douglass... After it was all over, we went to the dirt races in Moberly, MO and watched Clayton Crump #3 race! Why did we do that? Because Bud's cousin Lindsay is dating him! It was pretty cool. Nathan had a good time. Here is the whole tribe that went- I was behind the camera of course! We took the RV (HARVEY) and got back to Nanny's after midnight.

Here he is!!!

Nathan and I in the RV on the way to Moberly. He is addicted to his Leapster game. What game is he playing? CARS!!!!
Now I am in Iowa. I take my National Interpreter Written Exam tomorrow. I have been studying and hanging with MY family. It is nice coming home. They sure have a lot of water standing around. I am going to try and take some pictures later today. It hasn't been this bad since 93!
Oh Monday- before I came up here I took Nathan to see Kung Fu Panda. But he wouldn't leave the WALL-E display alone...
Guess we'll have a WALL-E birthday party at the bowling alley. When I get back from my trip next week I gotta get my butt moving on his party!!!
Well- I need to study for my test... Oh- DW and I are gonna play Uno Spin today. We will see who wins that trophy this time!
Free Online Journal I have an account on here- it is free- it is a really cool place to record your thoughts and it even gives you prompts!!! Check it out!

No comments: