Sunday, May 6, 2007

Decisions-Decisions



Here I am at work- my new job. I am an overnight person for the infirmary at KSD.

What does that mean? It means that if I want a job doing this next year I have to get a CNA certificate.

Problem- CNA program at JCCC is full for the summer!

So I have to go in and talk to them about working in the fall and going to school in the fall at the same time!

Hubby likes the idea of me working 12-8am - he gets all the covers to himself. I have been told by several people once I get my CNA I can go work anywhere... but I really want to continue at KSD. Yes- I would definitely prefer to be teaching- but I don't have the $$$ or the time to get my teaching certificate. AAAAAA!!!! Who knew at age 37 I would be going through this AGAIN! The job at the infirmary makes good money- and I would be full-time so I would get my health insurance - that I can't get right now because of my diabetes. AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Anywhoo- for anyone out there really reading this-

-SBL

No comments: