Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Definitely Up to Something!!



Yep- Nathan is definitely up to something! What we don't know? He has been a "brat" lately!!! Kinda makes me a bit nervous about this summer- not working- except with him! ha ha ha! Oh- the joys of motherhood!

I started working in the infirmary at KSD this week. I have been consuming the QT version of Red Bull- ROOSTER BOOSTER to stay awake all night. I only have 14 more nights of this so I'm not worried about the effects. I am averaging 4 hours of sleep each day so far- NOT GOOD! So I hope my body gets used to this soon!

I haven't been too creative lately. I only did 8 pages at the scrap retreat a few weeks ago. But i am looking forward to teh 18th- when i get to scrap with those wonderful ladies again.

Getting ready for my first sermon in awhile- on Mother's Day. I have most of it written. I have free time at work to do such things.

Well- gonna go try and get some R&R until I pick up Nathan

No comments: