Sunday, May 13, 2007

Motherz Day


Here we are at Pizza Hut in Osawatomie Kansas! Why are we there? I preached there today!
This is a new week of creativity for me. I have almost 100 posts- pages and comments combined on www.scrapoutsidethebox.com and I still have 2 more weeks to complete challenges! I am digital scrappin while I work.
FRIDAY is scrappin - paper style and I can't wait. I can't wait till I am done with school so I can get my scrap area re-organized. Yes- Bud I promise to do that!
Can I just say- I am so excited that Mike Myers is doing Shrek again! I can see him do all the publicity! He is one of the men on my "list!"
For Mother's Day - I got a Monster Truck Easter basket (on sale) and a card (one that plays music) and a sucker (candy) and on Friday I got a small plant from Nathan and the daycare. Yesterday- Bud and I dropped the kid off at the neighbors and we went to eat chinese food and then to the movies "Blades of Glory" - that is a hilarious movie! Then we went to Bass Pro Shops and Bud got himself some sandals.
So- all in all- it was an ok day. This week I am busy with meetings, on Tuesday and Wednesday and then of course the Friday night of scrappin.
Oh- tonight I took Nathan to McDonald's for supper- he got the kids meal and inside was a burping Shrek! He keeps pressing the darn button!
Ok- enough blabbering... I really don't think anyone is reading this anyway.
-buh bye!

No comments: