Friday, May 9, 2008

Get the popcorn and large drink!

I love the fact we have GREEN GRASS! I just don't like the dandelions.
I love the opportunity to get out of the Jeans and wear shorts!
I love the fact I have a car that is going to get me somewhere.
I love the fact that I have 8 more days of work-overnights!
I love the fact that Nathan is becoming creative
I love that Mother's Day is a just hours away.
I love that I have several opportunities coming my way.
I love that my neice has become a Mother.
I love that I have the opportunity to share my views, and ideas with the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelli- was diagnosed this past fall with cervical cancer. She was an incredible lady. I lost touch with her after her diagnosis. I was a horrible friend. I let my life get in the way. I know that she is in a far better place now- and no longer in pain, and yet- it is bittersweet because she leaves behind 2 young sons. I miss her.


Bud found out he gets to telework on Friday's. So, today was my last "free Friday!" What did I do? I planned on going to the movies all day- but I ended up coming home waiting for the theatre to open- and FELL ASLEEP!! I woke up at 11am! I ended up going to one movie, instead of two... I saw.....(drum-roll please!)



I got to the theatre and watched previews- I can't wait for Love GURU!

Mike Myers- is on my "list!" I love Mike Myers- he is right up there with Jack Black- who also has a movie coming out soon! Jack Black is on my "list" too!

When Nathan sees this preview- he says "You and Me go see that- right?" So yes- I will take my son to see this for sure!


Oh yes- in 2 weeks Nathan will be going to school 2 days a week instead of 5. On Tuesdays are bowling, and Wednesday and Friday's he will go to school.
Another movie I am looking forward to is...
I have a babysitter already! But I may suggest to hubby that we go see it while he teleworks- ha ha ha!!! Harrison Ford- is on my "list"
My son has the following movie on his brain- he loves to watch the trailers on our suped-up XBox.

I wanted to see Baby Mamma today...
But because I slept late- I didn't see this one next. Maybe tomorrow I will go "run errands" and go see it instead. I really like going to movies alone. I know that is weird- but I do enjoy it.
Well- I am still a bit tired- I will end this here- 20/20 is on and it is boring.
Anyway-
I highly recommend "Made of Honor" ladies!!! I went in- thinking it would be a male version of "Best Friends Wedding" but I was proven wrong- it has some wonderful, sweet moments, and it made me yearn for those early days that Bud and I had. I miss that.
Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments: