Thursday, May 29, 2008

PJ Day

Yep, it's PJ day today. I think I am going to be making every Thursday PJ day this summer. What is PJ day? Well, it started several years ago when I lived with my parents. I wasn't working and was deeply depressed. I would spend a day in my pj's. I talked with a few people about it once and they now have PJ days too! I'm sure I wasn't the one that created it. Laundry days make great PJ days too!! When I was working all those hours I made most Saturdays PJ days. I like it better when it is during the week though. There is a different aura about it. ha ha ha!
So- today is PJ day. Nathan got up in the middle of the night and was yelling at us about going to the bathroom. I was dreaming he was doing that,and then I felt Bud get up and open his door and tell him he could go. Crazy kid!! Then he grabbed his "Bob pillow" his "Kung Fu Panda" and his "Baby" and brought them into OUR BED!!! He laid in between us and continued to hit me with his arm. I couldn't sleep- so I snuck out of the bed and went to the basement and proceeded to study for my upcoming RID Exam. Then Bud left about 7 and I crawled into bed and slept till about 8:30. Nathan was up and was watching cartoons and playing his Leapster. He is such a good boy.
Except for yesterday!!! I will post pictures later but we went to Deanna Rose Farmstead in OP and he and Riley took off running away from us (Paula and I) and we yelled and yelled and they ignored us and adults nearby just stood there- just dumbfounded! AAAA!!! Anyway- the two were brought back to where we were and had timeout and cried and cried and cried! So it will be awhile before we go back there.
Well I have some major studying to do. My test is in 2 weeks!!! I do not feel ready at all! I don't even think I am close...
OH MAN!! I can't have a complete PJ day- I just remembered I have my study group tonight for my test. DARN IT!!!
Maybe next week...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too bad it doesn't work to have PJ day at work cause I would be joining you!