Thursday, May 1, 2008

Short Update

AIDS Walk is over. Shelly's HEROES raised over 2,000 dollars! Thanks for those who donated!!!
I don't understand why the above is underlined!
#2- Laptop is DEAD- no power- so no new pictures to post- or anything- I am pretty upset about it too. We have some bucks to get a new one- but we are being held up by the government in sending Bud his information. ARGH!!!
#3- I started training at Sorenson. A lot of reading, and homework- and right now 6 hours of work a week on top of my 40 at KSD. Which doesn't seem like a lot- but really it is.
#4- My friend Kelli- passed away on Tuesday. Her memorial service is on Saturday. We were to go see the in-laws on Saturday and attend a wedding (Bud and I) but that won't happen now. I was looking forward to getting some -BUDTIME... guess that has to wait.
#5- This is a week without sleep. I did sleep last night from 7-11 though! But I worked till 8 am and then slept 2 hours and then went into Sorenson from 2-4. So it was a full day.
#6- had to go clothes shopping. New wardrobe requirements for the new job. I have to wear 3/4 length sleeves- and right now it is 80 degrees! It is painful being so hot and sweaty at work. Argh! It is going to be a fun summer.
#7- First Certification Test for Interpreting is set! June 13th in Des Moines. I will have my results before I leave the exam. Then I have to prepare for the interview/performance exam and have it done by September! I am also thinking of seeking Certification as a Sign Language Teacher - nationally. That will be my next project after this.
#8- Nathan is completely potty trained! Woo Hoo!!! No accidents for weeks!
Well- gotta go into Sorenson and work from 3:30-8 tonight. Then to work at KSD- I can sleep on Friday.
Ta-Ta!!!

No comments: