Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sleep Huh?

Ok so it is Thursday morning- my sleep count for the week (since Sunday) is 16!!
I slept on an off today- waiting to hear back from the bank. The bank called a few times for clarification on my paperwork. Then I watched Big Brother 9 and developed a severe headache- bordering a migraine.
I told Nathan "Mommy HAS to lay down- please don't bother me." He respected it- and the next thing I know Bud turns on our bedroom light and announces it is 11:30!!! AAAAA!!!
I was going to go into work at 11:30 and help the LPN study her signs for sign class. I was also going to go to QT and get my Rooster Booster and Dew and another container of oil for the car. Well that was out of the question. I quickly gathered up a set of scrubs and got them on and headed out the door. Not even a shower!!! EWWW!!!
I got to work to find we had a kid spending the night- so no more rest for me. I need to vacuum too but I'm afraid this kid will wake up- he has some hearing.
tomorrow- it is a no sleep day too--- My Mom is helping me get this car. She is giving me some of my inheritance a bit early and is sending it via overnight mail. I have to sign for it, and then deposit it and wait for the dealership to call. I did call them today and they said I pretty much have the loan. The guy handling it had a family emergency and had to leave work early but would be back in the morning.
So-- I cleaned out the car today- and found water in my "spare tire" container. Kind interesting. My dashboard is coming off in pieces. It will be nice to have a fresh car! ha ha ha! I was cleaning up around Nathan's carseat and found some wet napkins were stuck to the floor and when I finally lifted them up- MOLD!!! EWWWW!!!
This new car I hereby vow to keep a much better care of the inside- and the engine! I can't believe I am driving a newer car! Although I truly loved my suzuki!!!
Well- I have some cleaning to do around here tonight and definitely want to get out of here on time in the morning.
-hasta winebago baby (as my sister would say)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.