Thursday, April 3, 2008

I give up!

I give up! Nothing is going right- I hate my life right now.
I hate working nights- I am TIRED! I taught my last Sign language class on Tuesday and am already missing it.
I told hubby I wanted to watch SuperBad THIS WEEKEND- what does he do? He takes the remote and turns it on right then and there! I had an hour until I had to leave for work tonight- I absolute hate watching a movie in parts- I want to sit down and watch it all or not at all. AAA!
I finally got up and went to the basement.
Nathan was playing in the bathroom most of the night- not sure what is up with him.
I cooked, and did laundry and tried to pick up stuff around the house- but when you have a 3 yr old that gets everything back out- it seems so pointless.
I am tired of the shots and pills related to my type 2. I am trying so hard to be better but I just can't control it anymore.
I'm tired of people I am close to- being sick and having to deal with possible surgeries and/or death. It makes me not want to be close to anyone anymore.
What if something happens to Bud or Nathan or even my Mom and Nephew and Brother... I just don't want to face it- not now- not ever.
What if it is me- what would I do? I don't know if I could handle it.
I am really getting sleepy. gonna go crash for a bit.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like we need to get together again! Hang in there girl, it's getting closer to the summer. I know you have lots planned, but at least school will be out and you can sleep when the rest of your family sleeps instead of being a vampire.

I want you to do something. Drop whatever you have in your hands, hold your arms straight out, reach your right hand around to your left shoulder blade, reach your left hand around to your right shoulder blade. Take a deep breath and stay that way for at least 10 seconds. That's from me to you. I'm thinking of you.