Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here we are again....

It is almost 10 days into the new year- guess it is time to "blog" again.
Ok- decided to "go for it" and I am actively preparing for my written and later on performance exams so I can be a CERTIFIED SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER in KANAS. Wish me luck! It is going to be a lot of work. But if I want to work this summer- I need to do this!
New Years- um yes... Mom kept Nathan and Bud and I went to dinner to TGIFridays (gift card) and then went to the movies- on David's advice we saw I am Legend- it was NOTHING like he said it was! So then- my heart was pumping so much- I got us tickets to see Walk Hard too and then we came home and hung out- till midnight and went to bed. Woo Hoo!!!
Back to work this past Tuesday. Spent the night taking Christmas decorations down and putting up Winter Wellness info. Last night - putting school info on the calendars. Tonight- um we got a student here- and I check on them once an hour- I am procrastinating- I am really needing to work on my sermon for Osawatomie for Sunday- but I am having a hard time- getting into this one- the theme is "Be Baptized." So it is almost a "no-brainer"
Nathan is going potty!!! He likes to go - anywhere but home! He stayed dry all day on Tuesday at Preschool. So we went to IHOP to celebrate and he went twice during our meal- announcing it to the whole restaurant... But then we decided to go to Borders books- and just let time get away and as I was in line to make my purchase- he wet his pants. DARN!!!
30+ days until we go to Monster Jam in St. Louis! Nathan is getting excited about it, and wants to go everyday. He is learning the concept of the calendar and of waiting.
Well- I need to go check on the student and get the bathrooms cleaned.
will blog more later!!!

No comments: