Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mid January Update

I am back at work. Literally! I even started teaching the Family Sign Class last night. We had 15 there this time- not our 30 but 15 is great! What is awesome - is that families are coming to learn sign so they can communicate with their kids. It just really fills me with such emotion.

Hubby had his 2nd toe operated on yesterday morning. This time it was wrapped in blue- instead of red- but the doc still put a smiley face on it. It was really, really gross to watch.

I have slept 10 hours in 3 days. Thanks to - Sunday (being a normal day) and Monday - insomnia and Tuesday I was completely exhausted but had to go with hubby to the doc's, and then had to go to work by 6pm to get ready for sign class. AAAAAAAA!!!!!

Oh- Starting today (since it is 2:43am) I am a team captain for a group of ladies here at work in the Live Healthy KC competition. I gotta get my current weight done tonight when I come into work. But anyway- it is to help me get my blood sugars and life in order so I can be around when Nathan gets older.

This blog is supposed to highlight my "creative" side- from this post- I ain't that creative. huh?

Got bad news- our "good" tv is broke- really broke! Guess we gotta save our money for a new one. We are such a "tv" family. Nathan is such a tv junkie and so is my hubby. I am doing fairly well. I still have to have my AFV on Sundays and Ugly Betty, Greys Anatomy on Thursday nights. The rest of the week- I am fine.

Hubby souped up our XBOX and that is all he has been doing is watching videos on youtube and from around the world on that darn thing! He found a video of "BIGFOOT" the monster truck jumping an airplane and everyday Nathan DEMANDS it.

Oh- gotta put my 2 cents in.... I recently learned that Barack Obama is a Muslim. I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is what he has devoted himself too because he is a Muslim. Muslims are people too- America was founded on religious right- but at the same time- THE MAN REFUSES TO PLEDGE HIS ALLEGIANCE TO OUR FLAG! He says he is an American.... but is he really? Come on!!! I was brought up in a military family- and a Christian one too. My father even talked to me about dressing my son in camoflauge- respect for the soldiers fighting for our freedom. He was very proud to be an American. I can't believe we are letting Barack get away with winning polls and more- and the man may be our next President and he won't respect our flag? What kind of an American is that?????? What kind of American are you if you vote for such a man? I think it is right up there with being a child molester or an adulterer. Maybe that is a little harsh... but I just can't accept it- if he does become our next president- our country will certainly lose.

ok- it is 10 after 3 in the morning- got more cleaning to do here at work.

No comments: