Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waiting...

So, it is 9:45pm. I go into work at midnight. No nap today- ate dinner tonight and my sugar dropped to 41! So it has been eventful- oh yah- I also preached in Osawatomie today. I thought I did pretty good. I was really relaxed about the whole sermon. I did almost forget that I was preaching though. Good thing I put notes together when I was first asked!
Someday I will post my sermons- not so I can "show off." NO! Just for others to use as a reference for their sermons. I enjoy reading other peoples sermons.
Nathan --- hasn't quite got the potty thing anymore. He was doing so well earlier in the week, and something happened. He has had so many accidents!
I had a great time Friday night croppin' with my lady friends. We got our picture taken a few times too. I have them posted on our new croppers website. I only got 3 pages done but I was so burned out on scrapping from the holiday gifts I made for everyone- so that is ok... I will do more next month. Plus next month we have a gal from Creative Memories coming to share with the group.
In-laws are coming this weekend- so I will be spending the week scrubbing down the house and getting stuff put in the garage for storage until they leave! ha ha ha!!!
No- seriously. Bud is bugging me to get the basement cleaned up and the double bed set back up. And honestly- I think I would sleep better during the day in the basement anyway since it is darker and cooler down here ( I am in the basement as I write this) and then when Bud is snoring and I am home with him I can sleep down here for that too. So- that is what I will be doing this week.
Monday- basement (more laundry) Tuesday - off... Bud gets his 2nd toe operated on and I teach Sign class. Wednesday- cleaning the bathrooms Thursday- living room and kitchen and Friday- Nathan's room. Saturday- the Longs from Missouri arrive! They are staying until Monday.
Brrr... it is getting colder- I hate the cold. At least we don't have a foot of snow outside. That would really suck! Temp only in the 20's by the weeks end.
Well- Bud is in the shower now. I need to figure out what uniform I am going to wear tonight and pack up this laptop and make Bud's lunch for tomorrow.
Check in later.

No comments: