Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not sure what to title this one

It's after 3am. I am at work- for reasons I can't post here- I am working overtime again! woo hoo for the paycheck...boo hoo for the reasons.
Had Sign class again tonight- 8 new people tonight! I am putting the class on powerpoint and it goes so much more smoothly!
Got word today- I have a job interview with Sorenson VRS services. I have applied to become a video relay interpreter- I really need this experience to "get back" my skills. I have an interview Friday Feb 1st in the late afternoon.
I got news that Kansas has abolished its written test for Certification. So now I have to go for the National Certification through the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. www.rid.org and so instead of paying $340 for my certification and completing it this summer--- I now have to come up with $800 and I won't be certified for probably a year now. Which stinks!! I cried when I found out how much it is going to cost me!!! Oh and that doesn't count the cost of study materials which has changed drastically since I graduated from the ITP program in 1995!
Saw the Endocrinologist- and I don't have to see her every month now- I can wait 2 months! But I still need blood work and cholestoral checked and there is a chance I have some damage to my kidneys- so I gotta be careful.
I got a question... Why did the girls on Three's Company wear panty hose with their pj's? I have been watching episodes on TV Land and it is the goofiest thing!!!!
Well- I need to get busy- I am presiding at Bonner on Sunday and have nothing for the service and it is Wed morning!!!!!
Till another day comes where I feel the urge to jot.

No comments: