Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally February!

What a week... still working overtime. Had to cancel Sign Class on Tuesday because of weather. I was super sick most of the week too- had a hard time breathing and was coughing and runny nose- the whole shibang! I didn't walk or workout except for last friday. But believe it or not I lost 4 pounds!!!!
My diabetic med finally showed up in the mail. It is an increase- but it means I don't take a pill with dinner. It gave me horrible headaches this week on top of my other illness.
Had to cancel my interview for VRS. Hoping they got my email and will reschedule me. I was so sick Thursday night- and Friday. Still not 100% but more about 97%. ha ha ha
Nathan is driving me crazy right now. He has Bigfoot Monster Truck on the brain! That is all we hear! He is having bathroom accidents at home all the time too- he is regressing. Not sure if it is because my schedule changed again or what? Either way- it is making me absolutely CRAZY!!!
Can't wait for the warmer weather- but looking at the forecast supposed to snow again on Tuesday- perfect- that is Sign Class and Thursday I am in Lawrence for a meeting for church.
Gotta get back to working out again- so I can keep this 4 pounds off! I am petrified that I will gain it back. After not losing any the first week and then all of a sudden 4 lbs- WOW!!!!
OOPs- Son's pillow and bed-friend bug is still in the wash- it is 10:30pm --- he won't be able to sleep without it...
Better go- I'll update again more later.

No comments: