Tuesday, February 26, 2008

500 gallons of air

Sunday- what a day!!! Went to church in Bonner after Nathan begged us in the morning. We were planning on it anyway. It was Bonner's business meeting and you are reading a blog from one of the 2 family coordinators for the congregation (Bud is the other person). We get to plan potlucks and other family events. We are also in charge of dinners for funerals and for arranging flower delivery for deaths, etc.
Anyway- we are in the sanctuary- chillin'. Nathan is in the nursery and I love Bonner because it is like one big family- he and another little girl were in the nursery watching "Rainbow Fish" and all of a sudden - Bob - the pastor gets a bit flustered... I look up from my bulletin and to my right is Nathan- wearing only his shirt and cowboy boots- that's right---1/2 naked!!! He had wet his pants and took them off- On the other side of Nathan is the Superintendent from KSD--- one of my boss's!!! OMGosh!!!! I was so freaked out!!!!
I scooped him up and took him to the bathroom and I had another set of pants and a pull-up. After the service was over- we had a progressive dinner and Nathan's expose' was the topic at each one of the houses!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Ok- I gotta go get the garbage out before the boss comes- I will finish my post about Monster Jam later in the week.
Oh- interview for VRS interpreter happens on Thursday!!! 2.5 hours!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a little exhibitionist!