Monday, August 25, 2008

Life continues...

Hey everyone!
I got to go scrapbooking on Friday! I stayed out till 3am! Almost all of my ladies showed up too! It was great!
Saturday we went to Lake Olathe and Nathan played... but that was after we went to "EnDonald's" for lunch -so Bud and I can get the scrapbookers website going.... anyway--- had a great family day.
Sunday I chose not to go to church. Nathan was still sleeping at 9:30am- and I just didn't have the gumption to go. It was still a busy day. I got the grocery shopping done ad then cooked pizza burgers and then took decorations to the Infirmary and Nathan came along and we got home and he went straight to bed. IN OUR BED!!! So we got him in his own bed.
Bud used to like it when I would snuggle up next to him- but now he is complaining about it. So I am getting on my side and staying there. Kinda hard to get used to.
BUT---AT LEAST HE IS TELLING ME- not just expecting me to read his mind- or already know how he feels. That is something he is working on. He seems to be doing GREAT on this new med. WAHOO!!!!
Going to Iowa for Labor Day- gotta preach there. OOPS!! I need to get started on my sermon. I am thinking about taking a leave of absence until January on being in charge or preaching anywhere- since I am studying for my KS Interpreter exam (NOV 20th) and then working at Sorenson and working days at KSD. But I gotta do it- got too many bills.
Well- better put my boy to bed - and work on my sermon. Till next time!!!

No comments: