Friday, August 1, 2008

More Life Lessons...

What is Sherry up to now?

Well- Bud went back to work today!! WOO Hoo!! Nathan is at school and having a water play day which is good because the heat index today will be near 100. I go to Sorenson at 11 today and work till 4.

I have been totally trying to find a daytime job. I interviewed for one at KSD earlier this week, but did not get it. My boss Annie called me and said that our department's secretary has been out of work and we need a secretary right away. So I went to KSD yesterday to see what was going on.

I was told the secretary could show up for work anytime. I was cleared to fill in for her but- if school starts and she isn't back I have to resign from the CNA position and continue to work for her until she returns and then I am "out!" or I can work for her till school starts and go back to nights. So pretty much- I have 2 weeks to decide what to do if she isn't back yet. They are going to let me continue to take Nathan to his bowling - since he has two weeks left.

Bud is doing so much better! I love him so much and am proud of him to fight this- I want him to feel good. I want him to succeed!

I am still planning on going to the Iowa State Fair next weekend. Hard to believe that summer is almost over. I have that trip and one more for Labor Day planned to Iowa. Labor Day weekend I am preaching up there.
Here is my little rocker! He was playing at his girlfriends house and was singing his ABC's. Gram bought him this little bowling kit from Target and he expects everyone to play with him. He definitely has bowling on the brain.
--Better end it here- will post more later.
-----thanks for reading.

No comments: