Saturday, March 22, 2008

Final Day of Spring Break in Iowa

Ok- I am posting this one early. Today we slept in till 8:30 and we didn't do much until this afternoon. I went shopping at Target and got Nathan's Easter stuff and got some stuff to decorate the worship center for church on Sunday. Then we went to Steve and Jeanie's place. Nathan played with his cousins Mickey and Forest. He got a bit rambunctious and he even did some breakdancing!!! Too funny!!!
Oh we did play baseball and hit the ball about 80% of the time!!! With his left hand!
Just finished up the ol' UNO championship- We wagered on the score a bit. David and I went bowling tonight- I totally beat him- which I never do at bowling!!! My scores kept getting better!!! He pretty much gave up. So we decided that my bowling scores tonight would be subtracted and his scores would be added... So we started tonight with
Nathan watched Spongebob while David and I went bowling and while we played UNO.


David 1065 and me- 1718 after the bowling score plan was implemented David-1231 Sherry 1454. So we begun to play ol' school Uno - not Uno attack.
Nathan begged to have some cards so we let him play a bit too.

The boys thought it would be funny to hide from the camera!!!

We played and DW won small hands like 4, 12, and finally we got to the score of David 1676 and Sherry at 1678.
Sherry won a hand with a score of 12 and then the next hand David won with a score of 63!!! He won the CUP!!!!!
So that is all from Johnston and the Spring Break adventure 2008.. we head back to Kansas in the morning. Thanks for reading!

No comments: