Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's almost the end of March!



Had Monday off from KSD. I finally got my 2 back tires replaced- they were BALD! I then hopped over to Sorenson to fill out new employee paperwork, and started working on my receptive skills as an interpreter. I was there till about noon.

While I was there-Bud emailed me and said - We are going to the American Heartland Theatre and spending the night at Westin Hotel at Crown Center in KC. WHY? We are celebrating our 5th Anniversary on Saturday. I have to attend the Kansas Interpreters Conference most of the day on Saturday. But when I come home we are to "dress real nice" and go to dinner and then check into our room and head over to the Theatre by 8pm.
Bud can be a romantic sometimes. He was all worried about our anniversary. He never worries about any other event?

Nathan is being carted off on Wednesday to Grammy and PaPa's in Wentzville till Sunday.

Here I was thinking it would be a good weekend to get the carpets cleaned- ha ha ha!

SUNDAY- was Easter- and I was presiding at Bonner. I did the worship on Power Point and used some Youtube.com worship videos. The service ran a bit long- but most of my services end early so it all evens out in the end. ha ha ha!

Oh- this stupid laptop is dying a slow death. The jack to the battery does not keep the power cord plugged in- it keeps slipping out and then it squeaks and then it dies. The laptop died during the offering- AAAAAA! Finally got it back up and going.

Anyway- I am back at work. I made a banner for the new nurse that starts on Tuesday. Her name is Myrna. I should be reading for my Certification exam- but I am dawdling.

Supposed to be working on a phrase wall for the nurses that don't sign. I'm not doing it very well. I am down to two more sign classes. One later today- and one more next week. We will see who shows up tonight.

The Easter Bunny arrived after nap on Sunday. He went a bit overboard this year. Nathan got moon sand- and 6 matchbox cars, a new Bigfoot truck, Bee Movie, 2 books (Curious George and I Spy) and a little Curious George doll, and a small Spongebob Squarepants candy thingy, and a bunch of Hershey miniatures inside plastic eggs which were in the hallway, bathroom and living room leading him to his chair with his collection. Oh- he also got a Cars sticker book and some velour color pages with markers. We watched the Bee Movie after he played with his Bigfoot and then he got out the moon sand and made a big mess.
Well- my battery is about to go again- will post more later I guess.

No comments: