Monday, September 1, 2008

Leaving Iowa

Heading home in a few hours- yes "home!"
Ended up at Red Lobster (yum!) for dinner. Mom took us and Steven out since it would have been Dad's birthday.
Little man was too tired to eat. Bud and I hung out at the hotel- playing upwords (or trying to) online together and then out of the blue- he said he wanted to go to the movies. So we saw TROPIC THUNDER! I thought it was hilarious! There were some parts I got a bit squeamish about and it is very obvious it is a BEN STILLER movie. But Bud absolutely hated it. He wanted a refund on his ticket- but I reminded him I bought his ticket! WHATEVER BUD!!!
Did not see Tania or the kids- just not enough time I guess. I will probably come up for my birthday and maybe then...
Steve is loving his job! He was all grins at dinner. It sure is nice to see him smile under that bushy beard and long hair.
Well- we trashed this hotel room and need to get to Mom's and get on the road after lunch...
Till next time....

No comments: